1. To introduce girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
2. To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us-developing girls spiritually and mentally
3. To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
4. To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
Daises Club for Kindergarten Girls-
Daisies make life applications from the Bible stories and principles they learn. Daisies earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Four-week units allow visitors to fit in right away. Club sponsors and girls select the nine units they want to complete during the year.
Prims club for 1st and 2nd grade Girls-
Prims through life-application stories as the girls learn biblical principles. The Discovery Box stores lesson-related objects to be displayed during lesson time to make learning even more fun. Prims earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Units can be completed in 4 weeks. Only 18 units need to be completed in 2 years.
Stars Clubs for 3rd through 5th grade Girls-
Girls make their way up the Stairway of the Stars achievement program as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects, and Bible reading are all a part of completing the achievement program as an Honor Star. Four-week units are supplemented with projects and Adventures